Thursday

MonsterMartha.com will be changing...

So... I am coming up on 1 year anniversary of MonsterMartha.com and sadly... with the way things have been going through 2016 and now in 2017 I have to be the "ADULT" and have my priorities in line... and MonsterMartha.com is NOT a priority when it comes to the cost to keep the .com going. 

So at some point in Feb. or March, MonsterMartha.com will NO LONGER be here. HOWEVER... MonsterMartha.BlogSpot.com WILL still be available which is the SAME THING as MonsterMartha.com just without the cool domain name. I hope all of you will stick with me regardless of losing the .com or not. I will be changing all my links to monstermartha.blogspot.com and if you link to me... please make the appropriate changes as well. 

Thank you all for understanding. 
XOXO, 
MonsterMartha

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.