Wednesday

Martha's Predictions: WWE Takeover San Antonio


Saturday NXT kicks off the weekend of wrestling on the road to Wrestlemania with NXT TAKEOVER SAN ANTONIO live on the WWE Network. I am excited so let's get right to it...



 Roderick Strong 
vs. 
Andrade “Cien” Almas

Well... whatever... this one isn't one I am particularly 
interested in. Almas is boring and I don't know Strong
well enough. If I HAD to choose between the 2... Imma
pick Strong because Almas has been here for a while in
NXT and done NOTHING extraordinary in his time.
Martha's Prediction: STRONG



Tye Dillinger 
vs. 
Eric Young

I totally hope this is Tye's LAST NXT Match.
WHY?
Cause this boy DESERVES to be on the main roster RIGHT NOW!
In fact I'd love to see him enter Sunday's Royal Rumble at #10.
The perfect 10 ... Dillinger has proven time and again he has
the charisma it takes to make it on Raw or Smackdown and either
show would be DAMN lucky to get him. With that said, Saturday he's
taking on a Veteran of the ring in Eric Young. No doubt Young's
team mates from Insanity will be lurking about. I would love
to see Tye pull this win and go on to bigger and better things.
Martha's Prediction: Tye Dillinger



NXT Tag Team Championship Match
#DIY (c) 
vs. 
The Authors of Pain w/Paul Ellering

DIY... Ciampa and Gargano. I fucking love these guys. 
They are entertaining outside of the ring but inside they are a force to be reckoned with. 
I hate to say this ... wait, no I don't.
 Authors of Pain are BORING.
There is NOTHING there...
and I have NO IDEA why Paul Ellering is aligned with them.
Martha's Prediction: DIY


NXT Women’s Championship 
Fatal 4-Way Match
Asuka (c) 
vs. 
Billie Kay 
vs. 
Peyton Royce 
vs. 
Nikki Cross

The Undefeated NXT Women's Champion Asuka asked for 
MORE competition... well she got it. Asuka is good but I don't
know if she is good enough to beat 3 other women at the same
time. Billie Kay, Peyton Royce are not much competition but that
Nikki Cross from Insanity is a little... well, STRANGE... and 
really brutal. I think Asuka has her work cut out for her.
Martha's Prediction: Asuka


NXT Championship Match
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Bobby Roode

Shinsuke Nakamura is an Awesome NXT Champion
but it is time for him to come to the MAIN Roster.
I would hate to see him lose to Bobby Roode but who 
else in NXT is better to drop the title to on the way to 
the Main Roster? Honestly, no one... so put it on Roode
and Shinsuke can even debut at the Royal Rumble on Sunday.
However, I hate to see Shinsuke lose at all...
Martha's Prediction: Shinsuke Nakamura

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.