Wednesday

Martha's Prediction: WWE 2017 Royal Rumble

Sunday, The road to Wrestlemania starts here...


I adore the Royal Rumble. I am so freaking ready so... let's get to it...


Sasha Banks 
vs. 
Nia Jax 
(Kickoff Match)


If they want to give Nia Jax any momentum... they will 
let her win over Sasha. However, I am a Sasha Banks
FAN and do not want Sasha to lose ... but as a WWE
fan I have to say the only way this match will work 
is if Nia shows she's the powerhouse they want her to be.

Martha's Prediction: Sasha Banks

Raw Tag Team Championship
 Cesaro & Sheamus (c)
vs. 
The Club aka 
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson 
(Kickoff Match)

While Cesaro and Sheamus have great momentum right now... if you want to make
the Tag Team division on Raw seem big and move along quicker, you are going
to have to put those titles on other tag teams and sooner rather than later.
I like Cesaro and Sheamus together though and I have NO love for the Club.

Martha's Prediction: Cesaro & Sheamus
Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella & Naomi 
vs. 
Alexa Bliss, Mickie James and Natalya


What the fucking fuck?
Why isn't the Smackdown Women's Championship being defended?
Is it less important than the Raw Women's Championship?
Is THAT what you are saying WWE?
What a load of bullshit.
*sigh*
I love Naomi. I am not a huge Bella person nor do I much care for Becky Lynch.
I fucking LOVE Mickie James and am glad she's back.
However, I've lost all my respect for Nattie since watching Total Divas.
I love Alexa Bliss though...

Martha's Prediction: Alexa, Mickie, & Nattie
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
 Rich Swann (c)
vs. 
Neville


Neville's heel turn is not really that interesting.
I know they are TRYING to make it a big deal but 
honestly, yawn. I love Rich Swann. He's got oodles of Charisma
and is a really good wrestler... But if we want this Cruiserweight Division
to mean ANYTHING that title needs to move to the next person... and sadly
that would mean Swann losing it... but hopefully NOT now.

Martha's Prediction: Swann

Raw Women’s Championship
 Charlotte Flair (c)
 vs. 
Bayley


Honestly, I am fucking tired of Charlotte having a title.
It was a hot potato act between her and Sasha.
Someone news NEEDS to take that title and who
better than Bayley (who on NXT has defeated Charlotte
several times). Bayley is a great role model for everyone.
She doesn't NEED a title to make her impact on WWE
but she DESERVES one for being the awesome person 
she is.

Martha's Prediction: Bayley

Smackdown's WWE Championship
 AJ Styles (c)
 vs. 
John Cena


Why did John Cena come back and AUTOMATICALLY 
get a fucking title shot?
FOR REALS?
*smh*
It should have gone to Corbin or someone else
but what Cena wants Cena always gets.
I want to say how AWESOME I think AJ Styles is.
2016 he debuted at the Royal Rumble (yes 1 year ago Sunday) 
and had a PHENOMENAL year... I hope he continues this momentum
for quite some time.

Martha's Prediction: AJ Styles
Raw's WWE Universal Championship
 Kevin Owens (c)
 vs. 
Roman Reigns 
(No Disqualification Match, 
with Chris Jericho suspended 
above the ring in a shark cage)


I think it's funny that Raw's United States Champion and Kevin Owens'
BFF Chris Jericho will be suspended above the ring in a shark cage.
I like Kevin Owens but his momentum since becoming Universal Champion
has kinda been... well, only so-so. I would have liked to see him do it without
Jericho but the stuff they have done together has been entertaining. With that
said... Roman Reigns... I do NOT want him as the champ at any point. I was
fine with him as US Champion but when Jericho beat him on Raw 2 weeks 
ago, I knew Roman probably will be walking out of the Rumble with the 
Universal Title.... I hope not though.

Martha's Prediction: Kevin Owens

2017 Royal Rumble


There is NO way to HONESTLY predict the Royal Rumble.

So far we know that these men are entered: 
The Undertaker
Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Big Show
Dean Ambrose
The Miz
Sami Zayn
Dolph Ziggler
Big E
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton
Luke Harper
Mojo Rawley
Braun Strowman
Chris Jericho
Baron Corbin
Cesaro
Sheamus
Big Cass
Rusev

And that is not all... you know there are always surprises ... so we will have to wait to see what happens.... but here are some of my fun predictions for things that MIGHT happen during this Rumble...

I think Braun Strowman will eliminate the most people this year.
I think there will be a clash of either a mixture of Taker, Lesnar, and Goldberg if not all 3 at once.
I think at least one NXT superstar will debut.
I think there is a good chance Seth Rollins might disrupt or even surprise entry himself... in some way.
I think in the end, some draft changes will HAVE to be made at the end of this Rumble.


I am anxiously waiting to see what my Undertaker will do in this Rumble and who actually will be getting a title shot at Wrestlemania. I would love Taker to be that man but there are just too many variables to actually 100% say I believe Taker would win... cause honestly, unless he's called #27 - #30 and Lesnar/Goldberg are gone... I think this might not be a Rumble he'd win... I could be wrong though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.