Friday

Friday Five

http://f.riday5.com/


  1. Who’s been a ray of sunshine lately? No one really
  2. When do you next expect to be stuffed to the gills? Hopefully the next time I eat tacos
  3. Among people you know, who can really tell a whale of a tale? Me
  4. What’s something you’ve been herring good things about? Nintendo Switch but I doubt I get it... at least not right away.
  5. Which of the S.S. Minnow‘s passengers or crew do you think you’d get along best with? Gilligan because he is just so good natured
and since she asked us who didn't do these ...
here are the other 5


  1. What were your feelings the last time you stood on a scale? Damn
  2. In what ways are you old schoool, and in what ways are you new school? I am not new school in ANY way but I am all old school with manners and customs
  3. What big event is coming down the pike for you? Hopefully it is just a year of chilling but Wrestlemania is coming in April so yea.
  4. In which social situations do you thrive, and in which do you flounder? I flounder in most social situations cause I have depression, anxiety, and ptsd. But I try. I thrive in SMALL groups of about 2 to 5 but any more and I get a little shy and withdrawn.
  5. When was the last time a fad hooked you? I don't buy into them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.