Friday

Friday 5


  1. When did you last make what could be described as a wriggling motion? A minute ago when I was uncomfortable
  2. What never fails to give you the willies? Bugs
  3. What’s something you’ve seen on TV or in a movie that made you squirm? I remember when I first saw Robocop back in the 80's that scene when he gets his hand shot off made me squirm a little but I am such a horror buff that I hardly ever squirm or get uneasy by anything.
  4. What’s something in your life that could be described as serpentine? I am. I was born in the year of the snake so I am VERY serpentine.
  5. Where can you get a really great shake? Krystal's has KILLER chocolate shakes. I love the shakes at Steak N Shake. I also love McCafe from McDonalds but that isn't a shake it's a coffee... I get the Mocha Frappe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.