Wednesday

A little fun Survey to pass the time


  1. if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to? I think you should listen to the entire black album by Metallica & the song Fade to Black, Marilyn Manson's songs Speed of Pain & Coma White, and Ghost's Cirice. 
  2. have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? if so, who? Thankfully no one thinks like me.
  3. list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with. South Park = Cartman, Gotham = Oswald Cobblepot aka Penguin, WWE = Undertaker, Flash = Harrison Wells, Arrow = Oliver Queen, Justice League = Wonder Woman, Avengers = Vision, Batman = Catwoman, Lord of the Rings = Boromir, The Hobbit = Thranduil, Star Wars = ObiWan Kenobi, Supernatural = Dean, True Blood = Erik, Phantom of the Opera = Erik, Wicked/Wizard of Oz = Elphaba/Wicked Witch of the West, Once Upon a Time = Regina, Harry Potter = Severus Snape .... can I stop here cause I have so many fucking fandoms... lol
  4. do you like your name?  is there another name you think would fit you better? I hate being named after my aunt... I wish I had used my middle name "LEIGH".
  5. do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do? I don't define myself as anything but MARTHA. I do and I be. Enough said.
  6. are you religious/spiritual? NOPE NOPE NOPE
  7. do you care about your ethnicity? Yes. I am WHITE but all I ever hear are people playing the RACE CARD. Look we are all PEOPLE. Black, White, Brown... whatever, We all struggle and we all have problems. If we can't look past the color of skin in THIS DAY AND AGE... then there is something wrong with everything we worked for to get equality. 
  8. what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime? Mostly my metal bands that I love... Metallica, Disturbed, Ghost, Avatar, Rob Zombie
  9. are you an artist? Music, Writing... so yea
  10. do you have a creed? What other people think of me is none of my business
  11. describe your ideal day. swimming and playing in the water
  12. dog person or cat person? Cat
  13. inside or outdoors? Inside
  14. are you a musician? Yes since age 3
  15. five most influential books over your lifetime.  1. Arban's Book for Trumpet (it's the Trumpet Player's Bible), 2. The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey (opened my eyes to new religion possiblities), 3. Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft (made me look beyond and outside the box), 4. Collection of Edgar Allan Poe's Poems & Stories (my grandaddy used to read these to me so I hold them MOST dear), 5. Poems, Sonnets, and Plays by William Shakespere (more of things my grandaddy shared with me as a child)
  16. if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same? I have no idea. Who is to say. I would hope I'd still be as strong as I am now.
  17. would you say your blog is a fair representation of the “real you”? I think it's just a piece of me... but yea, it is all about what I like/feel/think
  18. what’s your patronus? a tiger
  19. which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle? Slytherin
  20. would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else? Honestly, Middle Earth
  21. do you love easily? Yes and too often... and always ends in heart break
  22. list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order. 1. Sleeping 2. Watching TV/Movies 3. Playing/Spending time with Cats 4. Playing Games 5. Blogging
  23. how often would you want to see your family every year? What family?
  24. have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone? No... but I have felt I've had a "connection" with someone
  25. could you live as a hermit? I basically do now.
  26. how would you describe your gender/sexuality? I am a straight female who is pretty much DONE with men because of bad relationships. Rather be alone than continue down the path I was on.
  27. do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”? HELL NO. I am nothing inside like I am on the outside.
  28. on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin? 7 depending on the situation... if I like you it is a 7 if I dislike you it's a 2.
  29. three songs that you connect with right now. 1. Square Hammer by Ghost, 2. Eagle Has Landed by Avatar, 3. Believe by Ghost
  30. pick one of your favorite quotes. "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?" - RuPaul

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.