Friday

Friday 5 for December 23: Something’s Afoot


http://f.riday5.com/

  1. What’s the nicest pair of shoes you’ve owned? I own a pair of really nice leather boots I found at the thrift store in BRAND NEW condition for $7
  2. What’s likely to be your next shoe purchase? I don't buy a lot of shoes. I probably will buy a pair of cheap flip flops to wear at the beach for summer.
  3. Where’s your favorite place to get shoes? Wal-Mart. I truly DON'T care about where I buy shoes all I care is that I get a good shoe for a good price.
  4. When did you last swap out the insoles or laces on a pair of shoes? A few months ago I swapped out the laces in my sneakers. I got those cool laces that are elastic and you don't have to tie your shoes anymore.
  5. What were the last shoes you got rid of like? I had these since 2003 I believe, old Nike shoes my ex bought me... he hardly ever bought me anything like that. Maybe once every few years IF I was lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.