Friday

Friday 5 for December 16: Back in the Highlights Again


http://f.riday5.com/


  1. What was your highlight in dining for 2016? Erin and I went to TGI Friday's and bought the endless appetizers ... it would have been over 100$ if they were not running that special. We ended up paying $30.
  2. What was your highlight in relationships for 2016? Being there for Erin as he lost his second leg.
  3. What was your highlight in entertainment for 2016? I think that would be The Suicide Squad movie... it just made my day.
  4. What was your highlight in self-improvement for 2016? I decided to go back on Prozac to help my depression and it really works.
  5. What was your highlight in completing something for 2016? I was able to complete the main story for Elder Scrolls Online finally and I was SO happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.