Friday

Martha's 31 Days of Horror Day 7: Five Nights at Freddy's

A lot of you are familiar with this title. Why did I chose it for my 31 days of Horror? Well because I fucking like it that's why. Never has a series of games captured my imagination like Five Nights at Freddy's.



Through 4 games we are taken on a journey. We are not told much so you have to piece together what they DO tell you with your own theories to form your own conclusion.


 




I usually don't like JUMP SCARES... and frankly even these don't scare me... it's the characters that enthrall me. What happened at this pizzeria for kids? Who killed? Who died? What causes these animatronics to come to life?



I think this game takes a true base fear... a fear of electronic beings coming to life and killing. It's original and very well thought out.

PLAY THE GAMES! (only $3.99 each which is AWESOME) http://store.steampowered.com/app/319510/


If you don't want to play... I know someone who played through them all... and did a GREAT job.



His name is Markiplier and he's the KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S. Watch him play here... https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3tRBEVW0hiDL09lO0xjKEix84OY27xet

Also there is supposed to be a new installment dropping this fall called SISTER LOCATION...
But sadly, there is no news as of this post on when... Note though, it was supposed to be released on today (as of this post though no word) but has been said to be DELAYED due to how disturbing the content is.

 
 
http://www.scottgames.com/ CREATORS OFFICIAL WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.