Friday

Martha's 31 Days of Horror Day 21: Best Halloween Pumpkins on the Internet

I was thinking what could I do that is more HORROR and HALLOWEEN themed all in one.
Then it hit me, PUMPKINS. Let's find the scary, most CREATIVE ones the internet has to offer
and post them in my 31 days of Horror... so these are those Pumpkins. I like these... there are
thousands out there on the internet but these are MY PICKS of the best of the best.
 
THESE ARE NOT MY PUMPKINS and
I DO NOT KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THEM.
 
I JUST SAVED THE PICS and SHOW THEM HERE AS A
SHOWCASE OF TALENTED
INDIVIDUALS ACROSS THE INTERNET.
 
IF THESE ARE YOUR PICS AND YOU WISH FOR CREDIT,
PLEASE CONTACT ME BELOW IN COMMENTS AND I WILL
GLADLY GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT.
Also, THANK YOU... because of creative people LIKE YOU,
HALLOWEEN will NEVER die!
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.