Friday

Martha's 31 Days of Horror Day 14: Thriller

I actually have a shirt of this image above.

When I was a young girl,
around the age of about 6 or 7,
Michael Jackson released
THRILLER and I fell in love.

It was the first time I heard
such a song sung about
GHOST and GHOULS...
about MONSTERS.

AND THEN...
VINCENT PRICE narrated
the middle part...
and I was hooked.
That's when I KNEW
this song would be one of
the most important ones ever in my life.


To this day, Thriller remains
my ALL TIME FAVORITE
Michael Jackson song and video.
I used to (when I was younger)
do the entire Thriller dance.



I lived for when they
played this on MTV
which was few and far between...
but I proudly give you the
music video that changed the
world of music videos FOREVER...

MICHAEL JACKSON'S THRILLER!


 
 
Click here to get THRILLER
ON AMAZON.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.