Wednesday

Martha's 31 Days of Horror Day 12: Martha's CRAPPY Crafts

I did these years ago but here are the photos.
 
I've never shared these till now.
 
 
My Trick or Treat Bag.
Made with a bag and felt stickers all purchased from Michael's.
 
 
My Skeleton Wreath made from a Styrofoam circle
and ribbons from Wal-Mart. Skull bought at Dollar Tree
as a garland, separated, then glued with hot glue.
 
 
My Pentagram Dream Catcher.
I make dream catchers but this is one I no
longer make because it's just not in demand.
 
 
Me just having a spot of fun with a little glitter ball,
some little pipe cleaners, a big googley eye, and
wings I made from felt.
I PRESENT... MY ONE EYED ONE HORNED FLYING
PURPLE PEOPLE EATER.
 
 
I made this in 2011 after watching SHARKTOPUS.
I loved the movie so much I bought a octopus beanie baby
and a shark beanie baby, I cut the head off the octopus and
sewed it onto the shark.
HELLO SHARKTOPUS!
CHOMP CHOMP!
 
 

 
Yea, pretty crappy. I'm not as good as my late mother with crafts but I tried.
Do you do crafts for Halloween?
If so feel free to share yours in comments.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.