Tuesday

Martha's 31 Days of Horror Day 11: Hearse

When I was little, I was asked by
my classmates what my DREAM car was.
 
Most of them it was a mustang or a corvette.
Some said Porche and
others anything that was a convertible.
 
Me...
I said one thing....
 
 
HEARSE.
 





 
 
I never have had one sadly.
Yea I'd love to have one...
but even used ones
are pretty expensive.
 
But a girl can dream, can't she?
 
 
I have a funny hearse story. I
was sitting at this doctors office
sometime in 2010 or so and he
was an intern... he kept telling me
I was on drugs and I told him only
the ones prescribed.
He left the room. Outside... what
pulls up in view of my hospital window?
 
A HEARSE...
I snapped this pic...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.