Monday

No means No and Men are Pigs.


Today I am going to be all over the place with this one because I am going to talk about a couple of things that happened to me recently which are some of the reasons I have not been active on the internet lately.



First off a man whom I did not know but now do know his name (thanks to some searching)... his initials are PB came up to me in a public place, whipped out his dick, almost ripped my bra off, and left bruises on my breasts IN A PUBLIC PLACE. This man is married and way older 40, probably around 50+. He did this to me in a public place and no one said anything. All I have to say about this is... I am ashamed... I am appalled. And I feel dirty and low.


Onto the next thing...




Second. A guy stalking me initals JL. I am a member of a website called MEET ME. Meet Me can be a dating website but you can also meet FRIENDS there too who like the same things you do. My profiles have ALWAYS stated I am NOT there for hookups or anything but FRIENDS. This guy messages me on there. I tell him NO. He keeps on messaging me, over and over and over... then he gets my cell number and texts me, then SOMEHOW he stalks me by finding my facebook page, then he texts me "I WILL FIND YOU AND I WON'T STOP TILL I DO". Now you'd be freaked out too if you got that kind of message wouldn't you? I tell him to leave me alone and I get called a bitch, a fat fuck, anything and everything his little Neanderthal mind can think of then he says "I'M COMING FOR YOU". Wouldn't YOU panic?!?! I did. But what can I do about it? Next to nothing.

When have men become LESSER?

I guess they always have. The good ones are few and far between.


Let me just say I've been bullied all my life, I was raped more than once, and I have always been called fat and harsh names because of my looks.

Let me also say that I can NOT help that I am fat it is the medication I take. I walk everyday, I do lots of things to make myself better but the pills will not let me lose anything... which is why Dr.'s are now considering other steps for me.

Why do people jump on the bandwagon of calling someone "FAT" to hurt them?

Yes it DOES hurt.

It hurts a lot.

You think I want to be this way? You think because of my ex abusing me for 13 years and me having a heart attack due to lack of fucking medical because to quote him I "was not worth it" and now having to look at myself in the mirror and see something I dislike EVERY FUCKING DAY isn't ALWAYS on my mind? HUH!?!?! Yea I know I'm fat. I know I can't help it. But you don't have to say a DAMN THING to me about it. A low life like you does NOT get that fucking privilege. NO ONE DOES! I am trying MY BEST it is not MY FAULT. The doctors have said it is because of genetics interacting with the medications I am on for my heart, thyroid, blood pressure, and cholesterol that have made me this way.

I don't need your lame ass calling me FAT to wake me up or make me realize I am. I already do.

And your insult means NOTHING.... NOTHING because of who it came from. A lowlife stalker who probably has a baby penis and only wants to make others feel bad because no one wants someone who sure probably has money but has no damn personality to go with it.

When a girl tells you NO and you start calling her fat and a fucking fat ass and a low life and this and that ... baby, I hate to tell you, you aren't doing anything except showing who you really are and why she didn't want to be with you to begin with.

What kind of a man who once rejected resorts to calling a woman such things? Not a real man. Not a gentleman. Not a man at all.

So there... I've said my 2 cents...

I'm done.


 
oh... PS. the police will know both men when I file reports.
 
Thank you very much. Goodnight.
 
 
 
Ladies ... I also want to say don't EVER meet someone off the internet in a place that isn't public and safe. ALWAYS BE SAFE. Even then carry mace, a tazer, whatever you need to do feel safe. Don't be ashamed to do what you need to do. ALSO never be ashamed or think it stupid to not give anyone your information ... never tell anyone online your personal information. Change what you need to so that you feel safe and secure. SAFETY IS KEY!!!!
 
 
Resources:
 
Safe Horizon 24/7
 
National Hotline for Crime Victims
1-855-4-VICTIM (1-855-484-2846) 
 
National Center on Elder Abuse
1-800-677-1116

National Child Abuse Hotline
1-800-422-4453

National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs,
National Advocacy for Local LGBT Communities

1-212-714-1141

National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)

National Indigenous Women's Resource Center
406-477-3896

National Runaway Switchboard
1-800-786-2929

National Sexual Assault Hotline
1-800-656-4673 [24/7 hotline]
[hosts an online hotline]

National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline
1-866-331-9474 or 1-866-331-8453 (TTY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.