Monday

I didn't predict Battleground and here is why...

I am sorry I didn't do predictions for WWE Battleground. It just wasn't able to get done... because... *sigh*... I AM ADDICTED TO POKEMON GO! There I said it. I never thought in a million years I'd get involved with Pokémon but here I am catching Pikachu on Dauphin Island and Jigglypuff at Medal of Honor Park in Mobile... and I love it. TEAM MYSTIC BABY!

Anyway, so so sorry I didn't do Battleground. I did watch it but I got home right as it started and I missed Kick-off Show but not the actual PPV.

It was an AWESOME show... but still... the brand split has me doubting a lot of things. I don't know how much longer I can actually hang if things don't improve or seem to go in a better direction soon.

But... anyway, that's all the update for NOW!

Later. Off to catch da POKEMONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.