Tuesday

Product Review: Nice N Easy #118 Hair Color

 

 
My experience has usually been bad with hair dyes. Most of the time they burn my hair. I was willing to give Nice and Easy a try... in NNE 118/5 Natural Medium Brown.

WOW... did I notice a difference. My roots looked healthier, my hair has more volume and shine, the ends don't look frayed, AND best of all I feel beautiful without all the grey hair. Nice N Easy was very simple to use. Just mix it and go. Took very little time but had EXTREME maximum results. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of this product.

If you are looking for a GREAT PRODUCT that will not harm your hair, leave it looking its absolute BEST, and you actually can buy it at an AFFORDABLE price?!?! Look NO further than Nice N Easy. They got a color for you. Trust me. Thanks Nice N Easy!!!!


BEFORE:
 
AFTER:
 


 
Martha's Rating:
★★★★★
5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.