Friday

Martha's Predictions WWE Extreme Rules


Extreme Rules
Sunday, May 22nd, 2016
ON WWE NETWORK!
 
 
So let's get to my predictions...
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
KICK OFF SHOW
NO Disqualification Match
Dolph Ziggler
vs
Baron Corbin
 
OK... so ... remember when Dolph Ziggler was relevant in the WWE? I do.
I remember him going against the authority, being a key player in the run for MANY titles.
Now... he's a joke. Baron Corbin is the winner of the 3rd Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 32. He has shown so much promise... now if WWE wants to create the next big MONSTER in Corbin, it's the time to do it. Otherwise, you're setting Corbin up to midcard which is a waste of this guy's talent, which the WWE is KNOWN to do... waste talent. I hope WWE doesn't do that with Baron. Putting him against Dolph is a hard thing to do... and this should be the end of this feud here... or risk Corbin to mediocrity.
Martha's Prediction: Baron Corbin
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Tag Team Tornado Match
THE USOS
VS
Gallows & Anderson (The Club)
 
So since Roman is facing AJ Styles, the Usos are going to battle the REST of the Club in Anderson and Gallows. Honestly, I could care less... however, I do like the Club a lot more than the USOS as of late. I am hoping that something is going to happen to draw all this to a conclusion soon.
Martha's Prediction: Anderson and Gallows
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Kalisto (C)
vs
Rusev
 
Yawn, who cares. Neither of these guys is THAT exciting. I am tired of Kalisto holding this title and doing NOTHING with it. I don't want to see Rusev hold it either cause he's had it before and was boring with it... John Cena Returns soon... Come on WWE let's give it back to the man who made it look like a REAL competition and gave the title dignity.
Martha's Prediction: Rusev
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Tag Team Championships
The New Day
vs
The Vaudevillians
 
I wish this had been Enzo and Cass instead of the Vaudevillians but Enzo got hurt...so I have to deal. I don't see Aiden English or Simon Gotch being THAT much of a competition for the well oil machine of the NEW DAY.
Martha's Prediction: The New Day
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Asylum Match
Dean Ambrose
vs
Chris Jericho
 
One more time because Jericho can't shut his stupid god damn mouth and Ambrose needs to avenge Mitch. I hope Ambrose gives Jericho HELL ON EARTH in this match. It's the first of its kind so I am excited to see what takes place. Knowing Ambrose, anything goes.
Martha's Prediction: Ambrose
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Submission Match
(Ric Flair Banned from Ringside)
WWE Women's Championship
Charlotte (C)
vs
Natalya
 
BOUT DAMN TIME!
Nattie has ALWAYS been my favorite of all the women... until Sasha Banks came to NXT but that's besides the point. Nattie has worked HARD for years and it's time she was champ. Charlotte is letting her Dad Ric Flair turn her into the JOKE of the Women's Wrestling movement. If she's not careful she'll be known as the woman who couldn't win her matches without her father's help... time to pull away and put Dad on the sideline, PROVE you are a REAL champ and do what a REAL CHAMP does. Hopefully we will see a NEW champ crowned.
Martha's Prediction: Natalya
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Fatal 4 Way Match
Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (C)
vs
Kevin Owens
vs
Cesaro
vs
Sami Zayn
 
I think Maryse should be banned from ringside and helping The Miz... but whatever. I am looking forward to this match probably the most because when Owens and Zayn get in there together, all hell breaks loose. I don't expect The Miz to walk away champion... at all. I am hoping if not Zayn at least Owens... but in the end, my hearts always in Sami's corner.
Martha's Prediction: Sami Zayn
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Extreme Rules Match
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (C)
vs
AJ Styles
 
None of us in the WWE Universe want Reigns as champion.... well, at least the majority of us don't. I don't have anything against Reigns personally, I just don't think he's champion material. I miss Seth Rollins like you wouldn't believe (he's rumored to return soon)... however, for now, this has been an amusing matchup. Is AJ Styles lying when he says he isn't asking Anderson & Gallows to help or is he telling the truth? Can AJ defeat Roman in an extreme rules anything goes kind of match for the championship? AJ Styles has shown me a lot in the last few weeks... and I like what I see.
Martha's Prediction: AJ Styles
 
 
This PPV is almost a copy and paste from Payback...
 
Ugh...
 
Hope some good shit goes down...
Well see on Sunday.
 
See ya then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.