Tuesday

I WON!!!!

I entered a contest EDEN was doing on her Instagram. For those of you who DO NOT know Eden she is this beautiful lady who is married to the WWE Wrestler/Superstar Cody Rhodes/Stardust and she also is an in-ring announcer (you can see her on smackdown, raw, and most ppv's). I really like Eden. She's always been one of my FAVES since I first heard her announce in NXT.

Well, I follow her on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM and she decided to do a CRAZEWATCH giveaway. Crazewatches donates 10% of sales to Cancer research. This moved me to enter. Losing Mom and Dad 5 months apart in 2013, I am all about supporting something like a watch brand that gives BACK for each sale... and never did I imagine anything would come of it.

TODAY I get the message on Instagram... I WON!




I want to thank Eden for being so kind and generous. I look forward to getting my watch. I will treasure it ALWAYS as a reminder of my parents and as a cherished gift from a person I admire very much. THANK YOU!!!!!

When I get the watch I will be sure to post PLENTY of pics.


Follow Eden on Instagram at RealEdenWWE and also on Twitter at RealEdenWWE


Also check out CRAZEWATCHES!!!!!
http://crazewatches.com/

2 comments:

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.