Monday

WWE PPV Reviews: NXT TAKEOVER DALLAS TEXAS

 
NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Revival (c) vs American Alpha
WINNER: American Alpha NEW NXT Tag Team Champions
Martha's Rating: 4/5
This was a great tag team match.
From start to finish those boys didn't slow down.
Way to set the TAG TEAM BAR NXT.
 
AUSTIN ARIES VS BARON CORBIN
Winner: Austin Aries
Martha's Rating: 3/5
Baron did good but Austin Aries...
I had so much HYPE of him coming in and his
"debut" fell flat. Could have been SO much more.
 
Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura 
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura
Martha's Rating: 5/5
MATCH OF THE YEAR
This is one of the BEST matches I have ever seen in NXT
or WWE for that matter. I am a huge HUGE Sami Zayn
Fan but I had heard of Nakamura before his signing...
He blew me away. NXT... we have again shown you THE BEST
of the BEST. Way to go SAMI & SHINSUKE!
 
NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
BAYLEY (c) vs ASUKA
Winner: Asuka NEW NXT Women's Champion
Martha's Rating: 3/5
The match fell flat for me. I am glad that
Asuka won cause she is different and it
is time for CHANGE in the WWE with women.
 
 NXT Championship
Finn Balor (c) vs Samoa Joe
Winner: Finn Balor to Retain
Martha's Rating: 4/5
My boy KILLED IT.
Way to go FINN!
Samoa Joe got pissed when he saw his own blood.
That match got SERIOUS... and it was awesome.
WELL DONE.
 
 
 
 NXT TAKEOVER DALLAS
OVERALL RATING:
4/5
 
WAY TO GO NXT!

1 comment:

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.