Sunday

USAgencies insurance problems

I found out something the other day.

I went to USAgencies to get auto insurance when I first got my Versa. They did not tell me at all that they had other companies they sub-contract to when they feel like they can't meet your insurance needs. I didn't find this out till NOW.

I tried to call to arrange a payment agreement cause we need a couple of days past the due date due to the scheduling of Erin's pay check and I can not get a hold of a LIVE person. I called EVERY number on this sub-contractor's website and all paperwork they sent me to no avail. I call USAgencies they say I have to call the sub-contractor.

I keep getting the RUN around... now I am DONE. I will be finding new insurance ... hopefully one that won't do this or at least INFORMS me before they do.

1 comment:

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.