Sunday

Tiny Update

Updated the TATTOO Page with my new tattoos plus a link to EACH artist who did said tattoo. So there you go.

I am not 100% right now. I am pretty upset with some things going on in my life. I am unhappy to say the least but I am trying to work through it.

I've ordered a game capture card since the idiots at Best Buy don't know ANYTHING about their products or anything in general. That should be here by Friday to next Wednesday sometime. Then I will start making my YouTube gaming videos.

I lost my fucking hub cap from the driver's front side of my car today at SOME point. Now I gotta go spend money and buy a set of those which SUCKS.

I swear to god... If it's not one thing it's another. Anyway that it all for now.

LATER.

1 comment:

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.