Sunday

Martha's Reviews: WWE Roadblock 2016



So I didn't have time to freaking put up predictions for Roadblock... but seriously, what was the point anyway? We all know nothing was going to change last night... not this close to WrestleMania, so why even have a freaking semi-PPV?!?!

WWE Tag Team Championship
The New Day
(Big E & Kofi with Xavier Woods)
vs
League of Nations
(King Barrett & Sheamus aka The Lads)
Well nothing surprising here. I am surprised really they are letting Wade Barrett do so much even though he is leaving WWE. I knew the titles would NEVER change hands but I think it is time they did. Don't get me wrong I love the NEW DAY but it is time for a change in the tag division... before NEW DAY becomes stale.
WINNERS: A NEW DAY
RATING: 3/5

Chris Jericho vs Jack Swagger.
Yawn, boring. Jericho ran his mouth, pissed people off, Swagger comes out, boring boring boring... same ol' same ol'.
WINNER: Chris Jericho
RATING: 1/5

NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
DAWNSON & DASH aka The Revival
vs
Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady with Carmella
I so wish Enzo and Cass would win. Why Dawson and Dash still are the champs is beyond my understanding. Enzo and Cass put up a great fight though, proved why they should be brought to main roster, NOW!
WINNER: The Revival
RATING: 4/5

Diva's Championship
Charlotte vs Natayla
I really was glad to see Nattie get a chance and she put up a hell of a fight. I wish it was a PPV that mattered and she could have won. However, Ric Flair did his usual which cost Nattie the win.
WINNER: Charlotte
RATING: 3/5

Brock Lesnar vs Luke Harper & Bray Wyatt
Bray came out, ran his mouth, out comes Lesnar and Heyman who ran his mouth then a bunch of Harper vs Lesnar... Bray NEVER got in the ring... and ... well. That was that.
WINNER: Brock Lesnar
RATING: 3/5

Sami Zayn vs Stardust
OMG I was SO happy to see Sami. He's official main roster now! I love it. SO happy for him., This match was killer. I enjoyed it more than any other of the night.
WINNER: Sami Zayn
RATING: 4/5

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H vs Dean Ambrose
I knew Dean wouldn't win this close to WrestleMania, but a girl can dream can't she? Dean was having so much fun and the match wasn't half bad but for me, if it doesn't mean anything, why should I care?
WINNER: Triple H
RATING: 3/5


OVERALL PPV RATING: 2/5
You could have sold this better WWE if you hadn't already set the WrestleMania 32 lineup and these matches MATTERED instead, we all already KNEW this was just straight up bullhockeydoodoo.

SEE YA AT WrestleMania 32!

1 comment:

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.