Tuesday

Martha's WWE PPV Review: Fastlane 2016

 
 
Well Fastlane has come and gone and we are waiting for
WrestleMania on April 3rd.
 
So here are my thoughts on Fastlane
 
 *************
United States Championship
2 out of 3 falls
Kalisto (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
Well this was an ok match... really nice to kick off a PPV with a solid
match between Alberto Del Rio and Kalisto. Alberto hit Kalisto with a
chair and was disqualified giving Kalisto one fall then Alberto pinned Kalisto
for a fall but then it all backfired and Kalisto pinned Del Rio for the win.
Winner: Kalisto
Rating: 4/5
 
 *************
 
Becky Lynch & Sasha Banks
vs Naomi & Tamina
Divas opened up Fastlane. This match was decent even more so
for a Divas match. Sasha and Becky did so very good. I am
excited to see what is next for Sasha Banks.
Winner: Sasha and Becky
Rating: 3/5
 
 *************
 
Intercontinental Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs Dolph Ziggler
This was awesome. Owens and Ziggler put on a Hell of a show.
Owens continued his feud with Michael Cole as well which
always brings a smile to my face.
Winner: Kevin Owens
Rating: 4/5
 
 *************
 
 
Ryback, Kane, & The Big Show
 vs The Wyatt Family
I kinda checked out during this match a little. Not that it was totally boring
I just wasn't interested in seeing something I'd seen a million times before.
I think that WWE shouldn't let Wyatt's lose at every PPV.
Winner: Ryback, Kane, Big Show
Rating: 2/5
 
 *************
 
Diva's Championship
Charlotte (c) with Ric Flair vs Brie Bella
Well I was really pleased to see how DETERMINED
Brie really was. I think she put up a decent effort against
Charlotte even though it wasn't successful.
Winner: Charlotte
Rating: 3/5
 
 *************
 
 
AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho
For the last time... but the BEST time.
What a match. Both guys showed their best.
I hope we get a Jericho/Styles for Match of the Year.
Winner: AJ Styles
Rating: 4/5
 
 *************
 
The Cutting Edge Peep Show with
guests A NEW DAY
What the fuck was this fucking shit?
I was bored, appalled, and felt like I was also INSULTED.
This was a waste of time. I love Edge and Christian but
this wasn't funny it was awkward.
Rating: 1/5
 
 *************
 
Curtis Axel vs R-Truth
Last minute because we didn't have enough matches booked.
This was rushed but Goldust came out to cost truth the win.
I loved Bo Dallas on the outside of the ring doing the "BO TRAIN".
One of the more amusing matches of the night.
Winner: Curtis Axel
Rating: 3/5 
 
 *************
 
 
WWE World Heavyweight
Championship #1 Contender
Triple Threat Match
Brock Lesnar vs
Dean Ambrose vs
Roman Reigns
Winner will face
WWE HeavyWeight Champion Triple H
at WrestleMania 32
I enjoyed all the suplexes Brock dealt out.
I LOVED that Dean Ambrose got up from EVERYTHING
Brock Lesnar dished out to him. What I hate... was that
Roman Reigns won. However, it makes SENSE to have
Roman vs HHH at WrestleMania 32.
This was a good match. Decent closer.
Ending wasn't great but the match overall was good.
Winner: Roman Reigns (pinned Dean Ambrose)
Rating: 4/5
 
 *************
 
WWE FASTLANE
OVERALL RATING
3/5
Not the best PPV
but not great either.
 
 
SEE YOU IN APRIL
FOR WRESTLEMANIA 32!!!

1 comment:

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.