Friday

Martha's Predictions 2016 WWE Fastlane

 
Time for the road to WrestleMania. This is the FINAL stop ... then
we have the big event in April (no ppv's in march sadly).
 
So without further ado...
 
here is my predictions for Fastlane.
 
United States Championship
2 out of 3 falls
Kalisto (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
Well it sucks that THIS is on the Pre-show. Why not the
Cutting Edge Peep Show there and this on the MAIN show?
WWE... you fucking up.
Anyway, Kalisto is a good little talented Mexican Lucha.
Del Rio much more experienced and older...
It really is a hard one to call because the fact that
both have defeated the other to win this title a couple
of times. So with that said....
Martha's Prediction: Kalisto 
 
The Cutting Edge Peep Show
(Hosted by Edge & Christian)
featuring The New Day
WTF is this shit? Seriously. I love Edge and Christian
but why is the Tag Team Championships NOT being
DEFENDED on this last PPV before WrestleMania?
WWE ... you fucking up ... AGAIN!
Anyway this will be funny cause all parties involved
are just good at making me laugh my ass off.
Martha's Prediction: Lots of Laughs
 
Becky Lynch & Sasha Banks
vs Naomi & Tamina
I can't believe there are 2 diva's matches on the card.
WOW. I am excited to see this one.
Naomi is a great talent. Tamina... not too bad.
Becky and Sasha always bring it.
Martha's Prediction: Becky & Sasha
 
AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho
Third time is a charm or so I'm told.
We've seen this twice. WWE... you fucking ... ah forget it.
This one will be lots of skills showing off...
Martha's Prediction: AJ Styles
 
Ryback, Kane, & The Big Show
 vs The Wyatt Family
I loved Kane. I really do but sticking him with Show
who fans just want to see "retire" and Ryback who lost
MAJOR momentum last year... is kinda a bummer.
Wyatt Family however does need a win... and a huge
boost. Who better than Show, the big guy, and Kane
to do just that?
Martha's Prediction: Wyatt Family
 
Diva's Championship
Charlotte (c) with Ric Flair vs Brie Bella
With Brie's husband Daniel Bryan retiring because of
injury a few weeks ago... and rumors of her OWN retirement
looming... I think WWE might let Brie have a nice last
run with the title. I think Ric should NOT be a ringside but
he always is... Charlotte is getting stale to me.
Martha's Prediction: Brie Bella
 
Intercontinental Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs Dolph Ziggler
So Kevin Owens is once again IC Champ. Yawn.
I was hoping they'd drop the title off Ambrose to
someone NEW but once again WWE you fucking up.
Anyway, Owens is a lot of talk... Dolph isn't.
Dolph has heart but this last year hasn't been kind to him.
Maybe this year will be.
Martha's Prediction: Kevin Owens
 
WWE World Heavyweight
Championship #1 Contender
Triple Threat Match
Brock Lesnar vs
Dean Ambrose vs
Roman Reigns
Winner will face
WWE HeavyWeight Champion Triple H
at WrestleMania 32
Why is Lesnar even in this match? We've seen
Lesnar vs Triple H lots in the past.
Reigns has had his chance.
It's AMBROSE'S time now.
I so want him to pull this off.
Martha's Prediction: Dean Ambrose
 
 
Before I let you go...
here are some of my final thoughts
on what should happen
BEFORE WrestleMania....
 
  • Undertaker's opponent announced
  • Andre the Giant Battle Royal Entrants announced (somewhat)
  • #1 contenders for Tag Team Championships announced
  • New Diva's Champ #1 contender (I hope)
 
That's just a few thoughts I have that I'd love to see happen either at Fastlane or in the Raws/Smackdowns leading up to WrestleMania 32.
 
Enjoy Fastlane everyone!
 

1 comment:

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.