Sunday

Martha's Prediction Royal Rumble 2016

 
 
It's time for my predictions for the 2016 Royal Rumble...
so let's not beat around the bush and just get right to it...
 
 
KICK OFF SHOW
Darren Young & Damien Sandow vs. The Dudley Boyz
vs. The Ascension vs. Mark Henry & Jack Swagger
(Fatal 4-Way Kickoff Match to qualify for the Royal Rumble Match)
Wow, what can I say? This is kinda... odd but ok we'll go with it.
The Ascension hasn't done much since making the transition from
NXT to main roster. They could take this as an opportunity. The
Dudley Boys always come in hard hitting so everyone out there
will have to watch for them. Jack Swagger is meh... Mark Henry
though is a BEAST. Darren Young is meh... but Damien Sandow...
I'd love to see him walk away with it all.... highly unlikely though.
Martha's Prediction: The Ascension
 
 
United States Championship
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Kalisto 
I am sick of Del Rio and he hasn't been back that long. He dissed Zeb Colter
and joined the League of Nations. Now you KNOW the League will factor into
this match. I just hope Kalisto is prepared for that... and is on top of his game.
Martha's Prediction: Kalisto
 
Divas Championship
 Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch 
I think Charlotte is relying way too much on her NAME and not
her abilities. Sure it's AWESOME your Dad is Ric Flair. But I've
seen Charlotte in NXT... and I KNOW what she can do... she has
yet to show that same kind of GUSTO here on the main roster.
Becky Lynch has a lot going for her. She could be the next big thing.
Martha's Prediction: Becky Lynch
 
WWE Tag Team Championship
 The New Day (c) vs. The Usos
I still freaking LOVE the New Day. They have NOT gotten old yet. I love
everything they do. I don't understand how the USOs got to be #1 contenders
again... but ok. I like the USOs too. However, I think New Day is MUCH better.
Martha's Prediction: New Day
 
 Intercontinental Championship
 Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Kevin Owens
(Last Man Standing Match)
Last Man Standing Match for the IC Title. Ambrose can do this.
I believe in him. Not to sell Owens short but Ambrose is an awesome
IC Champ and I am NOT ready for him to lose that title yet.
Martha's Prediction: Dean Ambrose
 
2016 Royal Rumble Match 
 For the first time in history, the reigning
WWE World Heavyweight Champion must defend his
title in the 30-Superstar Royal Rumble Match.
So Roman Reigns is #1 and has to face 29 other various superstars to remain
the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. However there are so MAJOR guys
coming down to challenge him... LESNAR, SHEAMUS, BARRETT,
THE ENTIRE WYATT FAMILY... not to mention who we can only SPECULATE
will enter (I say Triple H). So who can honestly PREDICT the outcome of
the Royal Rumble? I know I can't. I can only HOPE and watch.
So what do I say then?
Martha's Prediction: Triple H will be in the Rumble,
Some NXT people will be in the Rumble (I hope Zayn and Corbin),
Roman Reigns WILL NOT be champ at the end of tonight.
 
 
 
Enjoy the Rumble.


1 comment:

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.