Tuesday

Goodbye Spaceman... We will miss you.

When I was a little girl, my Dad put on a record...

"Pretty soon now you're gonna get a little older
Time may change me
But I can't trace time"


and even at the age I was at... I knew... the man singing was SPECIAL!

The man was David Bowie.



Yesterday we lost an icon. A man with so much talent and vision that it was other worldly. A man who entertained, who set trends, who spoke his mind, and who never let anyone change him.

A true HERO.
A true LEGEND.

Thank you David Bowie for the wonderful songs, the talent on screen, and for inspiring words OFF screen. You were too good for this world but we were all PRIVILAGED to have you for the time we did.

Hope Dad gets to meet you in Heaven... you were his hero, and one of mine.

Rest easy now, Ziggy Stardust...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.