Friday

Alan Rickman is gone

Alan Rickman has died.


This man was a personal hero of mine. He was more than just Severus Snape in Harry Potter (even though when he was announced for the role I was overjoyed cause he was one of my favorite actors in one of my favorite characters in that series), but Alan was so much more.

I remember the first time I saw him I thought he was classy and elegant, that was when I watched Die Hard with Dad. Then he was in one of my fave movies Robin Hood Prince of Thieves and I fell head over heels for him. Yea, I had a crush on Alan Rickman since the 90's.

He could be funny... Dogma proved that and he could be romantic, Sense and Sensibility showed how much.

Alan Rickman leaves a great legacy behind. And his departure leaves me a little broken-hearted.

Goodbye my dear Alan... And thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.