Saturday, December 12, 2015

Scammer idiot targeted me...

Yea, as the title reads a stupid scammer thought he could drag me into his PLOT but I didn't fall for it. He started a little before thanksgiving messaging me about who I was and being polite I answered like I do... then he posted this elaborate story about money overseas and how he was going to get it to the USA. I told him to leave me out of it. I didn't hear from him again until today then he changes the story... I tell him to leave me be and he says "I'll find you". Kinda creepy.

Wanna see the elaborate story WITH pictures he sent me? I posted it on a site that handles this kind of junk... so click below.

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=113634


I swear... some people...

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.