Saturday, December 12, 2015

Martha's Predictions WWE NXT TAKEOVER LONDON WEDNESDAY ON THE WWE NETWORK!

 
NXT TAKES OVER LONDON!!!!
 
YAY!!!!
 
This Wednesday only on WWE NETWORK
watch what the future holds... the future is NOW!
 
 
Here are my predictions for NXT TAKEOVER LONDON
 

 ASUKA VS EMMA
Wow Asuka makes an impression. I think Emma is scared
of her but is trying to hide it really well. Asuka is going to
tear the little Aussie apart.
Martha's Pick: ASUKA
 
APOLLO CREWS VS BARON CORBIN
Apollo Crews came in fast and lit the place on fire.
But he also came in and left a bad taste in my mouth.
How come this guy can come in and be #1 contender SO FAST
when people who have worked there ass off for years not
get the same pomp and circumstance? Baron Corbin
wonders the same thing. Time for my Lone Wolf to chow
down on some Apollo... get'em baby.
Martha's Pick: BARON CORBIN
 
NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP 
DASH AND WILDER(C)
vs ENZO AND BIG CASS
I hate Dash and Wilder. They are just terrible. I don't know
HOW these guys got to be Tag Team Champions. All I do
know is Enzo and Cass are not to be taken lightly... and at
Takeover... we WILL have new Champs. HOW YA DOIN'?!?!
Martha's Picks: ENZO & CASS
 
NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
BAYLEY (C) VS NIA JAX 
Bayley has worked SO hard to be champ.
Here comes the Rock's cousin, Nia Jax.
Yep, she's another of the Samoan Dynasty.
She's tough. However, she's sided with EVA MARIE.
Everyone HATES Eva Marie.
I HATE EVA MARIE.
Worst move Nia Jax could have ever made.
I would have picked her had she not aligned with the
one person on the roster who can't wrestle and shouldn't be there.
Martha's Pick: BAYLEY
 
NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
FINN BALOR (C) vs SAMOA JOE
I won't lie. I'm a little scared. I love Finn but everytime
Joe is in the ring, he chokes Finn out. Joe is a serious
threat to Finn's reign as NXT Champion. This is a tough
one to call. The only way I say Finn pulls this off... he has
to call on the DEMON. He has to put on the makeup, come out,
let the Demon take control, and then RETAIN his championship
IF it's even possible then. I don't know. I'm afraid Joe might have Finn's
number... I just hope Finn can pull it off.
Martha's Pick: FINN BALOR

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.