Thursday, November 5, 2015

Seth Rollins suffers injury, stripped of WWE Title


http://www.wwe.com/inside/seth-rollins-injury-title-tournament-survivor-series-28164051

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins has torn his right ACL, MCL and medial meniscus, and will not be able to defend the title against Roman Reigns at Survivor Series. A tournament to determine a new champion will instead take place at the event.


Damn. Seth is a machine but damn. I am sorry to hear he is injured. I may not like him too much in the heel aspect of it all but I didn't wanna see him go out like this.
Get well soon Seth. Heal to 100% and come back strong! We're rooting for you.


Now... who the HELL will be in the Tournament to crown a NEW WWE Champion???? Lord this is gonna be a hell of a Survivor Series.

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.