Friday, November 20, 2015

Martha's Predictions Survivor Series 2015

 
It's that time of year again. Wow. A year flies by SO SO fast ...
 
Here are this years matches for SURVIVOR SERIES
 
First off I hear a rumor that there WILL be a traditional Survivor Series match (there for a minute I almost thought WWE forgot what SURVIVOR SERIES meant) but there is no word as to WHO will be in this match. Stay tuned here and if I find out BEFORE the PPV I WILL post it.
 
***************************************
 
 
DOLPH ZIGGLER VS TYLER BREEZE
This is awesome. You've got one of the BEST wrestlers on our roster to date, Ziggler, vs a great up and comer from NXT Tyler Breeze. Breeze is very good and it's really awesome to see him on his FIRST EVER PPV for WWE. He's shown how good he is now can Prince Pretty stop the Show Off? Before Breeze came to the main roster I said one of my dream matches was to have Breeze vs Ziggler vs Bad Ass Billy Gunn. Well this is 2/3 of that so I am pleased. I think the King of Cuteville has a lot going for him... if only he'd ditch that bad luggage called SUMMER RAE... until then... well... it's really hard to take him seriously. I want to cause I love Breeze. Hopefully, Summer will go away ... SOON. MY PREDICTION: Tyler Breeze
 
***************************************
 
WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
CHARLOTTE (c) VS PAIGE
Honestly this isn't even one I care about. Why? I am done with Paige. I honestly dislike her in every single way. She is NOT a nice person, she is just... I don't know. I wanted to like her when she entered but now... I just want her to job her way out. I am tired of hearing her scream "THIS IS MY HOUSE" and act like she's all that. Charlotte is a great wrestler and I am hoping the WWE puts someone up against her soon that can show how GREAT these upcoming women from NXT truly are. MY PREDICTION: Charlotte to retain
 
***************************************
 
THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION
(Kane & The Undertaker)
VS
2 of the 4 WYATT FAMILY MEMBERS
(Bray's choice could be a combination of any of the 4:
Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Braun Stroman, or himself...
Bray Wyatt)


Bray Wyatt thinks he stole something from Undertaker and Kane. What he doesn't get is that he took nothing that the Deadman and the Devil's favorite Demon didn't just let him have... they let him have a little taste of the power of the Darkness. Now, the Brothers of Destruction are coming to claim what was taken and to finally put an end to whichever 2 of the Wyatt Family Bray sacrifices. After that... I am sure Taker and Kane will finish off the remainders ... and NONE of the Wyatt Family will ever know what hit them. Your powers are not the same as Taker and Kane's, Bray Wyatt. You don't know TRUE DARKNESS till you've walked with the Brothers of Destruction. 25 years The Undertaker has reigned... LONG LIVE THE LORD OF DARKNESS. MY PREDICTION: Brothers of Destruction
 
***************************************
 
WWE
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
 
 
We are down to the SEMI FINALS for the vacated WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
 
In the first round, Reigns def. Show, Cesaro def. Sheamus, Del Rio def. Stardust, Kalisto def. Ryback (how I don't know but wow), Owens def. O'Neil, Neville def. Barrett, Ziggler def. The Miz, and Ambrose def. Breeze.
 
In the second round, Reigns def, Cesaro, Del Rio def. Kalisto, Owens def. Neville, Ambrose def. Ziggler.
 
So that catches us all up to what will NOW take place at Survivor Series...
 
 
SEMI FINALS
ROMAN REIGNS
VS
UNITED STATES CHAMPION
ALBERTO DEL RIO
 

Del Rio has come back with a BANG. He's been on a roll since he stepped back into the WWE and I am glad for him. I was glad to see him back but if he thinks he can defeat Roman Reigns, I have to laugh. Reigns is a powerhouse. I don't think I've ever seen Del Rio face someone quite like Roman. MY PREDICTION: Roman Reigns

SEMI FINALS
DEAN AMBROSE
VS
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
KEVIN OWENS
Kevin Owens is cocky. It was hard to like him as NXT Champion. It was hard to like Owens when he came over to the main roster and did all his mouthing off. But now... now, Owens is growing on me. I find his little backstage interviews amusing. Some of his interviews like on MIZ TV on Smackdown are funny. However, when it comes to this match... he has NOTHING on Ambrose. Ambrose will do whatever it takes to become the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion. It is going to be a HELL of a battle. One that could be MATCH OF THE NIGHT. MY PREDICTION: Dean Ambrose.

Now depending on who wins the 2 semi final matches... this could go anyway. It could be

AMBROSE VS REIGNS
REIGNS VS OWENS
DEL RIO VS AMBROSE
OWENS VS DEL RIO

Those are the 4 possible outcomes. So let's talk about each one...

DEL RIO VS OWENS in this case I don't see Del Rio surviving the beast that is Kevin Owens. Del Rio is a good wrestler, don't get me wrong, but with the agility and power that Owens shows I don't think this would work out in Del Rio's favor. MY PREDICTION: Owens

DEL RIO VS AMBROSE in this situation again, I am sorry Alberto, I just don't see Del Rio coming out on top against someone as determined as Dean Ambrose. Dean will sacrifice his entire body by any means to obtain his goal, don't think Del Rio is up to do the same. MY PREDICTION: Ambrose

REIGNS VS OWENS now this one would be good. 2 powerful guys just letting loose on one another. It would be a great fight. However, Owens will be winded cause I will guarantee Ambrose will have given him a run for his money in the semi-finals. This would be a hard one to call. MY PREDICTION: Reigns

AMBROSE VS REIGNS the 2 brothers... the 2 remaining members of The Shield... this would be a little heartbreaking but I think it will probably come down to this. If it does, I know both will fight till they can't fight anymore. MY PREDICTION: Ambrose

Don't forget that at anytime any superstar could come screw up the matches and also that SHEAMUS has that damned MONEY IN THE BANK BRIEFCASE and could cash in when he knows who the new champ is... so the outcomes to this are really unpredictable.

What I hope to see is DEAN AMBROSE as the new WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. I don't think the Universe wants Reigns... I think they want Ambrose. Now in an interview last week with Michael Cole on WWE's YouTube Channel, Triple H said he would like so see someone step up and take what he offered Roman Reigns (Reigns turned it down). The way Triple H worded it sounded a little like Dean could screw over Reigns or vice versa.

All I know is this is going to be one of the most interesting WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP matches that I can EVER remember. I am excited.

***************************************

HOWEVER,
what I AM upset with WWE over is 4 things...

#1 Traditional Survivor Series matches.... and the LACK of them. Come on WWE ... we can have a couple. Hell, do one on PRE-SHOW and one on the actual PPV. It's not like we don't have the guys backstage.

#2 The IC and US Championships are too busy being in the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP match to be defended. Ugh. Don't make a habit of this WWE cause it makes the titles look less important.

#3 Lack of matches PERIOD. Come on... gotta have MORE matches. I don't care if it's Stardust vs Barrett... or Neville vs Kalisto... or anyone vs anyone. Give me a HUGE card WWE. I miss those.

#4 It feels less driven. Minus the Brothers of Destruction vs Wyatt Family and the chaos over the WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP... there is hardly any stories worth a damn. Has creative taken a break? Do you need new writers WWE? If so I volunteer. I could write you some KICK ASS storylines and you'd love 'em. Hit me up WWE. *WINK WINK*


Anyway, Sunday will prove to be a really great Survivor Series regardless of my little peeves.



COME CELEBRATE 25 YEARS OF THE UNDERTAKER WITH US THIS SUNDAY AT SURVIVOR SERIES. RISE FOR THE DEADMAN AND SHOW RESPECT TO THE MOST DEDICATED WWE SUPERSTAR...
THE PHENOM...
THE UNDERTAKER.

See you Sunday!
 

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.