Saturday, November 21, 2015

Between memories and loss... Holidays SUCK!

This time of year is ALWAYS hard on me. Thanksgiving was always Mom's speciality. Then she'd decorate with bunches of lights for Christmas. It's hard to know I don't have any of that anymore... thanks to cancer.
 
What hurts worse I think than anything is the remainder of the BLOOD relatives I have left want nothing to do with me. Why? Well, I honestly don't know. I didn't do anything to them yet I am shunned. One side even went as far as to label me the BLACK SHEEP. Well I'd rather be a black sheep than follow a flock of mindless lambs to the slaughter.
 
So yea, the Anniversary of Dad's death (2 years) is on the 22nd of December. The 18th anniversary of the loss of my child Natasha is on the 23rd of December. Plus looking at decorations and such remind me of how much MOM loved Christmas. It's a sad time of year for someone with no family.

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you are saying, and feeling. my mom loved Christmas. this time of year makes me so sad. thinking of you dear.

    ReplyDelete

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.