Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thirsty Thursday


Welcome to the first EVER THIRSTY THURSDAY!!!!


Every Thursday I will post a HOTTIE... this is a person I think is hot and I will explain why in DETAIL. Feel free to comment your thoughts on my choices and also comment with your own if you so wish.

This Thursday we start things off with someone who has been on my mind ALL WEEK LONG...


WWE SUPERSTAR DEAN AMBROSE

 
They call him the Lunatic Fringe. Dean Ambrose made quite a splash as a member of the Shield in 2013 when they came to RAW with one purpose... JUSTICE. Soon Dean Ambrose held the United States Championship and it looked DAMN good around his waist.
 
 
After his teammate Seth Rollins betrayed Dean and his other teammate Roman Reigns, the Shield broke apart and that left Dean Ambrose to begin his singles wrestling career ... one that has included great matches between him and Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, and even John Cena.


Dean Ambrose is of a different breed that is for certain. He is unique and fun to watch. Yea I know a lot of you out there say "wrestling is fake" (Damn you I know that but it is something I've watched all my life so I take great offence to that sad statement being thrown at me for over 30 years... there are SOME aspects that are real but that is for another time) but the way Dean Ambrose comes out and puts himself on the line... he is a great performer... and there is no doubt about that.

 
Dean Ambrose has it all, the looks... the moves... and even his personality makes you like him. That is why today and for my FIRST Thirsty Thursday I salute the Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose. Dean, keep wearing those wife beaters, tight jeans, and making those cute faces... it's why you are one of my favorites. I am HAPPILY a member of the Ambrose Asylum... and I don't EVER wanna check out.

See you next Thursday.. Stay Thirsty!

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.