Monday, October 19, 2015

Spirit Halloween Fun 2015

Every Halloween I try to swing by Spirit Halloween
store to see what's up... this year we had some fun ...
 
MonsterMartha style...
 
BAT ERIN VERSION 1
 
BAT ERIN VERSION 2
 
DARTH MARTHA
 
THESE... Freaking awesome. I'd hang 'em all up all year long.
 
This... I want. I'd put him in my window display!
 
Everybody likes a little head... severed heads
 
I love love LOVE that metallic devil ... and the skull too.
 
Martha with the White Tiger mask.
I'd have put it on but I wanted to pose WITH it not in it.
 
Erin checking out the masks.
 
Zombie Baby
 
Insane Asylum Hanging Zombie
 
On Fire Zombie... he glows Red.
 
Ok this is the screamer... see the video below.
 

 
Yea I didn't buy anything but I had fun.
That's all that counts.

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.