Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday Madness


Welcome to the first EVER Saturday Madness.

On Saturdays I will post things that happened throughout the week that made me mad or upset. This is kind of a weekly RELEASE... a way to just rant and let it all go.

This week...

A lady outside of the China Palace made a nasty comment about my "SUPPORT HALLOWEEN" magnet on the back of my truck. Bitch, if I wanna support Halloween, I am fucking gonna support Halloween. You can support what you want I will support what I want. Freedom of speech. BASIC HUMAN RIGHT. Fuck you for making fun of me for it saying "crazy people" and laughing. Maybe you're crazy... and I'm sane. Idiot.

Person who replied to the ad about my truck for sale. I said I am selling it to get money for bills, pills, and etc... so you send me a fucking link to a place I'd have to pay over 20 dollars to get a history of the title. WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK?!?! Seriously!?!?! Fuck you. I am poor. I hardly get by and even then I am SCRAPING by... and you want me to spend money on a WEBSITE that will get YOU a history of my truck. I can give you a history, 1 person owned it before me and my ex and then he drove it for a few years then I took it in 2013 and then it broke. HISTORY BITCH. There it is. I am not gonna pay for something YOU want. You want it YOU PAY. Idiot.

My last name is Pittman, not Palmer. You've talked to me several times in person and on the phone neighbor man... please, at least know my name. *shake my head*

Kitties. QUIT TEARING DOWN MY ZOMBIE, SKELETON, AND REAPER WINDOW DECORATIONS ... THEY BLOCK OUT THE SUN WHICH I HATE. DO ME A FAVOR AND STOP!!!! IF YOU THINK TEARING THEM DOWN IS GONNA STOP ME... I'LL JUST BUY MORE. GIVE IT UP, YOU ARE NOT GONNA WIN THIS WAR!

Mediacom, quit going down when I am in the middle of my quest on Elder Scrolls. I am starting to hate you... wait... I already do. Nevermind.

Dear MAYTAG Fridge... FUCK YOU. Thank you for picking a time where I am low on money and have NO WAY to replace you to break. I don't know how long Mom and Dad had you but I haven't wronged you in ANY WAY. I even stopped using the ice and water feature due to location in the kitchen but no... you wanna be an asshole and stop cooling. Fine! Imma get a new fridge with blackjack and hookers (NOTE: If you get that reference, you are awesome).

McDonalds, kiss my ass. I pay $4 each for a mocha to have it taste like NOTHING. It had NO FLAVOR. Won't be ordering THAT again. (Thanks to Erin for the $4 even though it was wasted)

Right hand, seriously, we've been together going on 38 years come October 27th. Why you wanna hurt me so bad? Quit swelling up and throbbing. Don't make me go to the doctor for you cause if I do we both know the doctors are gonna wanna put me on more pills and do all kinds of stuff we don't want to have to go through so let's just figure this out ourselves... okay?

And finally, cops hiding on 43, I SEE YOU. You fail at ninja. Sorry.

The madness continues NEXT Saturday...

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.