Friday, October 23, 2015

MonsterMartha's Hell in a Cell 2015 Predictions


This Sunday on the WWE Network... HELL IN A CELL. One of the BEST PPV's WWE has to offer... and this year's events line up is a hell of a show... Let's get started.


Kick off Show
Neville, Dolph Ziggler, and Cesaro
vs
Sheamus, Rusev, and King Barrett

Let me just say that this is getting kinda old. I am tired of this tired old fight of Rusev vs Ziggler, Barrett vs Neville, Sheamus vs Cesaro... in any combination it's tired. I hope this match will end it all for a while. We have other guys in the locker room that deserve a little time on screen *cough* Sandow *cough*

Predicted Winners: Cesaro, Ziggler, and Neville


 
Intercontinental Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs Ryback

Rematch from Night of Champions when Kevin Owens WON the IC Belt from Ryback. So can Ryback win it back? I really am not looking for him to. Kevin Owens is NXT... and they want NXT Alumni to look really good. I really don't expect a title change,

Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens



Divas Championship
Charlotte (c) vs Nikki Bella

Rematch from Night of Champions when Charlotte defeated Nikki to become Divas Champion. I really don't think Nikki will win it back because once again Charlotte is NXT Alumni and I think the Universe wants her to stay champ for a while. In the short time Charlotte has been champ it's looked a lot better for the Divas division... hope WWE doesn't fuck this up and let Nikki regain the championship.

Predicted Winner: Charlotte



United States Championship
OPEN CHALLENGE
John Cena (c) vs ?????

No one knows WHO will come down and answer John Cena's challenge for Hell in a Cell. Speculations are high on Heath Slater, Cesaro, even Sting (I highly doubt that). But I put my money on someone else coming down. An NXT Alumni who would be making an awesome return if he picked to do it in this fashion... none other than SAMI ZAYN. I doubt it though... whomever it is... they don't really stand a chance. John Cena with a belt is a dangerous thing.

Predicted Winner: John Cena



Tag Team Championships
A New Day (c) vs The Dudley Boys

Another rematch from Night of Champions except the Dudley's FAILED to capture the belts then... will they succeed at Hell in a Cell. In all honesty, I like the Dudley's better than SOME teams but like I said before and I will say time after time, A New Day is fucking ENTERTAINING. I find myself smiling every time they are out there... and I don't stop till they are off my screen. WWE would be idiots to make them lose. But... WWE has been idiotic lately in a lot of things *cough*Ziggler,Lana,Rusev,SummerRaeStoryline*cough*

Predicted Winner: A New Day



HELL IN A CELL
Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns

This has been going on a long long long... LONG time. It's time to end it. Hell in the Cell is the perfect place. Will the Wyatt Family be a helping factor in Bray's plan to take Roman down? Or will Roman show Bray a reason to be scared of him? Either way this is gonna be a fight to remember.

Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt


 
World HeavyWeight Championship
Seth Rollins (c) vs Kane

Seth kept on pushing Kane's buttons till the demon re-emerged. Now Seth's gotta pay the price for being an utter asshole. Kane putting back on the mask and doing the double identity as Corporate Kane then Demon Kane has been the BEST THING EVER in a long time. I am so proud of Kane... and I will be even prouder when he is once again CHAMPION!

Predicted Winner: KANE



HELL IN A CELL MATCH
The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

This is the last time. There will be a winner. There is a reckoning here... this will be HELL. The beast is coming for blood. But the Deadman doesn't go down without a fight. I love my Undertaker... have for years... since he began, but I can't lie, I am CONCERNED. The Beast isn't to be taken lightly. He ended the streak. He's left it hard for Taker to walk away several times... even if Taker beat him at Summer Slam ... Taker looked spent. I am concerned for the health of the Phenom. I don't want him to lose but I don't want him to hurt himself either. This is gonna be painful... I want to believe my Undertaker can do anything. I've stood by him even after his win at Summer Slam was surrounded in controversy... I always stand by him. I am scared of Lesnar... scared for the Undertaker... this is definitely HELL IN A CELL.

Predicted Winner: The Undertaker

3 comments:

  1. Cena is taking about 45 days off. Not sure if they're going to let him keep the belt while he's off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read an article that said he was set to return in December to defend the US Championship... I was like... NO WAY. Come on. You are letting him KEEP the belt?!?!? I think he should drop it to someone who NEEDS the push and then take his time off, come back, challenge the US Champ then... not just leave with the belt. Hopefully the article I read was false. If not, WWE creative team needs NEW PEOPLE. They should hire me.

      Delete

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.