Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Martha's 31 Days of Horror - Movie Review: WORLD WAR Z

 
So Gerry has a great family, a great life... then suddenly... ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE.

 
He ends up on a plane trying to find people to help solve this outbreak.

 
Lots of Zombies.
 
 
He finally finds a lead on a decent cure ... I won't spoil the movie.

 
The reason this movie is only getting ONE bloody eyeball is this... it's called WORLD WAR Z. HOWEVER... it's NOTHING like the book. It's nothing we haven't seen 10000000000000000000000 times in a zombie movie. I feel like it was a copy of movies before it, throw in BRAD PITT, and that's suppose to be "MAINSTREAM HORROR". Fail. It was BORING. Plain out BORING. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch this again. It's not Brad Pitt's fault. I blame them not following the book like they should have.
 
Sorry guys. I know a lot of you liked it. I just didn't.

 
Rating:
1 out of 5 bloody eyeballs

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.