Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Martha's 31 Days of Horror - Movie Review: Croczilla

 
OFFICIAL TRAILER
 

 


 
The story is simple, a 36 foot crocodile goes on a rampage. We've all seen the oversized reptile movies over and over and over... and over. I can tell you though, Croczilla is worth a watch.
 

 
It is actually a very sad tale. The person caring for lots of crocs including the large Croczilla loses most of them due to lack of funds. Then Croczilla is taken from her peaceful sanctuary... she goes apeshit... and then begins her rampage through fields, streets, and lakes.

 
Lots of critics didn't like this movie. I really don't understand why. I know the giant croc/alligator tale has been told many times in horror but this one isn't actually that bad. I would put it up against anything of the same nature... Lake Placid, Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus, etc... I think it is really another unique way of telling a monster crocodile story so check it out if you are in the mood for a monster reptile story.
 
Rating:
4 out of 5 bloody eyeballs

3 comments:

  1. 4 bloody eyeballs hmmm I liked it but I think I gave it 3 Bloody Brains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well 4 out of 5 because I laughed during the majority of the first half with the croc eating the girls stuff... then because it was kinda a sad tale ... but overall I just like giant crocs and I can not lie.

      Delete

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.