Sunday, October 11, 2015

Martha's 31 Days of Horror - Movie Review: The Devil Inside

 
OFFICIAL TRAILER
 

 
 
I've seen a lot of Exorcism movies. Most of them being VERY bad. The last good one I saw was the Last Exorcism. Well worth watching... well worth owning.

I was hesitant to step into the movie THE DEVIL INSIDE.

Yet... here I went...

I have to say, it was believable... even the ending. I love realism when it comes to horror... which is why The Devil Inside interested me to begin with... also that, and I am addicted to Exorcism movies/articles/documentaries.



Don't go into this expecting Green Pea Soup to be spit everywhere and a lot of gore. Go into this movie expecting to see some things that would FREAK YOU OUT if they happened to you in real life. If you can do that, you'll enjoy this movie. If you can't you might as well skip this one. You have to look at it from a stand point of real life to truly enjoy it. If this happened to you ... it would scare the hell out of you. Not me personally... I am so immune to scary things it's unreal, however, a "normal" person would probably have a freaking heart attack.



Now make no mistake about it... the ending SUCKS. But aside from that... the film is tolerable for those of us who like EXORCISM subjects.




For me... The eerie vibe throughout the movie, the realistic effects, the great acting, and the really good story make this for one of the better of the Exorcism movies out there on the market. Not the best though.... could have done a little more, but this is well worth watching!

RATING:
2 out of 5 bloody eyeballs

Do you think the devil is real?

Yes
No
I have no idea

Poll Maker

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.