Monday, October 26, 2015

Hell in the Cell Revisited... the day after all Hell broke loose.

 
This post contains spoilers on who won last night... if you haven't seen it and plan on watching it AVOID this post. Otherwise... strap in little ones... Cause Martha's got some shit to say...
 
 

Last night's Hell in a Cell... full of surprises... and closure... and left a couple of questions as well.

Kick off was kinda the same ol' same ol' with the 6 man tag. I get so tired of the constant stale feuds in any combination involving Neville, Sheamus, Barrett, Rusev, Ziggler, & Cesaro. I really think Cesaro deserves some kind of title shot... the Universe loves him and it's time WWE recognized that. Typical 6 man tag. Cesaro stole the show on that one... with him, Neville, and Ziggler winning.

The US Championship open challenge was next. Cena comes out... we wait then...

BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKER...

 
Oh lord. When I heard the music I was disappointed but then in rode ZEB COLTER and I thought 'oh great Swagger is gonna challenge Cena... YAWN'... however... Zeb announced someone else...
 
 
ALBERTO DEL RIO!!!!!!
 
Welcome HOME Alberto!
 
 
Del Rio made an AWESOME return last night. He looked PHENOMENAL. I was so glad it wasn't Swagger... and in the end... CENA LOST THE US CHAMPIONSHIP! Congrats Alberto.

 
 
Next was the first HELL IN A CELL Match with Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt. OMG What a match. Both guys went all out with kendo sticks, tables, chairs...
 
 
I applaud their guts cause this match was THE MATCH OF THE NIGHT. Well done Roman and Bray. However, there could only be one winner...
 

Roman Reigns pulled out a hell of a victory ending his long feud with Bray Wyatt.

Next was the Tag Team Championships being on the line. The Dudleys vs A New Day... God New Day makes me laugh so very hard. Their whole Unicorn ordeal... now they got a UNICORN shirt with all 3 riding the unicorn... I love you NEW DAY...


Here you see Kofi throwing the trombone to Bubba then faking like he got hit. The ref didn't call for the bell... but that in the end didn't even help the Dudley Boys ... they lost for the 3rd time in a row to a New Day.

Next match was the WWE Divas Championship on the line... Charlotte vs Nikki. Honestly, I was bored. Charlotte won. I love when she does the figure 8...

 
But before that... and Nikki tapping... this move happened...
 
 
I have NO idea what this was... or is... but damn.
 
 
Next match was the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match. Kane vs Rollins.
 

I was hoping for so much here. But this match fell short of my expectations... except that one moment Seth almost killed Kane...

 
That looked very painful... Poor Kane. But once again the fucking GOLDEN BOY Seth Rollins won and now Kane is Director of Operations NO MORE. I hope they do something MORE with Kane... I have a feeling this isn't over...
 
 
Next was the Intercontinental Championship match of Kevin Owens vs Ryback... Pretty much the same match from Night of Champions... Kevin Owens won again. Big Surprise.
 
And the last match ... HELL IN A CELL the final confrontation... Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker. Undertaker did SO good in the match. He fucked Brock up...

 
 
Brock got his revenge with a LOW BLOW since Taker Low Blowed Brock at Summer Slam.
 
 
I thought Taker had it here... but... sadly, no.

 
Brock pinned the Undertaker CLEAN... and walked out the victor.

Taker gave him this look...

 
The crowd erupted into "THANK YOU TAKER" I started to cry. Yea I cry cause I am SO scared Taker is close to retirement. I know the day is coming. Taker went down to do his famous eyes roll back, on one knee SALUTE... and the lights fell. The Wyatt Family surrounded the ring. Beat Taker down... and took Taker....
 

WHAT THE?!?!?!? What will become of my Undertaker?

Please Wyatt Family, don't destroy the Deadman... I love him. He's been my hero for 25 years.
 
Survivor Series commercial during HELL IN A CELL honors Taker's beginning his RISE... (it was Survivor Series in 1990 when Taker debuted) 25 years ago and it says this Survivor series "WE RISE FOR HIM"! I am excited but also... kinda sad. If Taker is close to retirement... what better way to go out than where he began? It's food for thought... full circle... the darkness began at Survivor Series... what if, we end there? I guess we will just have to see.
 

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.