Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Frights

 
This weeks Friday Frights is something that really scares me...
 
AUTO ACCIDENTS
 

Man has never created a more frightening invention than the automobile.
 
 
Pure metal that can twist, turn, trap, kill..
 
All it takes is one mistake. One second. It can scar, paralyze, decapitate, impale...
 
 
Cars are NOT safe. Don't ever think otherwise.
 
I trust myself to be a safe driver but it's all the other idiots doing stupid things on the road that I don't trust. Cutting in front of traffic because they are late (LEAVE EARLIER MORON), texting (BIG NO NO), or just speeding... people don't understand that when you are behind the wheel not only is your life in your hands but any passengers you have with you and other motorists on the road.
 
BE SAFE.

1 comment:

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.