Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Frights



Welcome to the first EVER Friday Frights.

YAY!!!!

So I wonder what Friday Frights was going to be about and I think I am going to use it to express what scares me. So to kick this sucker off right let's start with what I am scared of...

SPIDERS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachnid).

Yea, I am scared of spiders. I won't post a picture even because they freak me the FUCK out. Sorry.

I have a legitimate reason why. I was a child, around age 6 or 7 and I climbed the Cherry Tree in my grandmother's front yard. Hundreds of spiders fell on me, I was bit multiple times and for a long time it still felt as if the spiders were still on me.

After that, I was playing in the yard near my swing set at our old house and when I came inside Mom noticed something different on my skin... I was covered in baby ticks. She had to pick them out with tweezers. It was very painful.

So as you can see I do have a very VALID reason not to like arachnids. I do, however, love scorpions which I really don't consider arachnids but science does... I was born under the sign of the scorpion so I couldn't hate my own kind (lol).

TA-DA, the first ever Friday Frights. Hope you enjoyed it. What are YOU scared of? Feel free to leave a comment and talk about it here.

Till next time...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like "Deer Ticks", dear Lady Martha....
    ... hope that you are well....
    and a happy October to you as well......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably was deer ticks. I was so very young I can't remember but we lived out in the woods so it's probably what it was. I am well. Hope you are too dear Dr.
      HAPPY OCTOBER. Hope you got lots of fun stuff planned.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've always HATED them since this happened. My Mom's ex best friend would put granddaddy longlegs in my hair too. Torture. I got to where I can't stand spiders. I try not to kill them because spiders will eat other bugs that come in the house so if I see a web I try to leave it alone and the spider too but if a spider is near me or lands on me... it's dead.

      Delete

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.