Wednesday, September 30, 2015

WWE - Brock Lesnar's Go To Hell Tour on WWE NETWORK THIS SATURDAY!!!!



Brock Lesnar's GO TO HELL TOUR starts off this Saturday at 8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT, only on WWE Network.

Brock Lesnar vs The Big Show. Now last time this happened in MSG, Show won (with the help of Heyman if I remember correctly if not, blame it on the old age). I don't expect much. I think Show will be taken to Suplex City many, many, MANY times. WINNER: BROCK LESNAR

US CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH: John Cena (c) vs WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. A rematch... cause Seth has it coming. I don't see Seth winning. Not with Kane lurking about. Watch your back Rollins... hell hath no fury like a demon scorned. WINNER: JOHN CENA

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS: A New Day (c) vs The Dudley Boys (rematch from NOC). Well... here we go again. A rematch from Night of Champions. I don't see the Dudley's walking out champs... just don't see it. New Day is so entertaining and on such a roll. WWE would be stupid to make 'em drop the titles. WINNER: A NEW DAY

These are the only matches announced so far... everything is subject to change...
Looking forward to another "mini event" between big ones.

2 comments:

  1. my husband loves wrestling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been watching Wrestling for over 30 years now. Longest commitment EVER lol.

      Delete

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.