Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Health Update - Cardiology Appt.

So I never updated how Cardiologist went today... so here it is.

I didn't see the new one. They scheduled me for Dr. Eway but at the office I used to go to... and guess what? He isn't at that one, he's at the other office. So I got to see my favorite doctor... S.C. She's awesome. I love her. So my heart is weak. Not up to par but it is stronger than it was after the stent placement so that's encouraging. No blockages in the main artery which made me tear up ... I was so overjoyed to hear that. To maintain and help this progress I am going to have to continue no sodium, all my medication, and exercise. It takes time for someone who had a heart attack and heart failure to bounce back. But she seemed hopeful I could do this. So that's the update. I go back in 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.