Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Best and Worst of 2014

While I have all this "down" time... thought I'd do my best/worst of 2014


BEST of 2014

* Dolph Ziggler wins IC championship
* Sting finally in WWE
* WeeLC 'nuff said
* Erick Rowan's new character direction
* Dean Ambrose, enough said.
* WWE NETWORK
* The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies
* Me finding TV Shows like Gotham, Orange is the New Black... and continuing great ones like Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Sons of Anarchy
* Sons of Anarchy final ride... perfect end to my fave show
* Star Wars episode 7 trailer
* Birth of my Quads... Moxley, Fleckie, Sweetie, & Puddin'
* Realizing I like veggies more than meat
* Reducing my soda to almost absolute zero
* All the great movies I saw and all that were announced.... what a great year.
* Winning my court case

WORST of 2014

* getting sick so much
* not able to get around as well
* the incident with Richard the liar
* Prices of things like food ... the increase in beef price esp.
* my temper
* Brock Lesnar as WWE Champ
* Brock Lesnar defeating Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania 30
* The Authority return to power so quickly.
* End of Sons of Anarchy... I never wanted it to end.
* No family for entire 2014


This is just a few.... I am tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.